The Newtrax Safety & Rescue Management dashboards provide real-time statuses of sensors, as well as the movement and tracking of people and vehicles that are within coverage of the Newtrax Battery-Powered Wireless Network.
— Benefits —
- Monitoring of ground, water, and gas
- Control of fans and pumps
- Tracking of people and vehicles on 2D mine maps
- Evacuation notification management
- Distress calls management
- Man down management
- Lone worker management
— Features —
Easily access the location of your current underground production assets on the Newtrax 2D maps.
— IT Requirements —
- Newtrax System Configuration Software
- 64 bits CPU;
- Multi-core CPU;
- Minimum 2 HDD 500GB in raid configuration;
- Minimum 80 MB/s Disk Read Speed;
- Minimum 40 MB/s Disk Write Speed;
- 16GB of RAM; and
- Certified for Linux Ubuntu Server 14.04.0 LTS 64 bit.
Sensor Reading Dashboards show you levels, values and other control readings captured from deployed devices