— categories —
— interfaces —
Control Room Screens
Rugged Tablet PC Interfaces
Ultra-Rugged User Interface
Personal Safety Device
Features & Benefits
Purpose-built for hard rock mines, in collaboration with hard rock mining operations.
- Peer-to-Peer RF communications between vehicles, pedestrians and fixed hazards.
- 900 MHz RF propagation bends around corners for early detection of other vehicles, pedestrians and fixed hazards in cross cuts and down the ramp.
- Emergency buttons enable pedestrian to request an immediate emergency stop from operators.
- Daily self-test of emergency buttons each time worker removes cap lamp from charger.
- Filtering of passengers vs. pedestrians in harms way based on status of cap lamp.
- Filtering of pedestrians in areas sheltered from vehicle traffic.
- Warning of loose ground, open holes, areas under construction, dangerous intersections, etc. with the standalone Fixed Hazard Device.
- Logging of near-miss events.
Value of solution
Less accidents and production downtime.
- No infrastructure required.
- Simple to install, maintain and use.
- Reliable and fail-proof.
- Less nuisance alarms.