- Unique identification of cap lamp
- Tracking of location
- Flashing of light for evacuation notification
- Daily mandatory self-test procedure
- Online/Offline indicator
- Emergency assistance request
- Emergency stop signal to vehicles in range
- Acknowledgement of evacuation notifications
- Proximity warning to vehicles in range
Safety: All-in-one case with PC plastic material, protection against electrical short-circuit
Reliability: The high strength case, optimized structure design and MCU control make the product very reliable
Portability: All functionalities enclosed in a head lamp, small in size, light in weight (275g), simple to charge and easy to use
- Efficiency: battery usage lifetime of 1,000 cycles (approx); includes a digital device to show lamp number, time, and battery balance.
- Environmental: Li-ion battery is free of maintenance and environmentally safe.
- Economy: Very low maintenance, lasts three times longer than regular lead and acid battery powered cap lamps.
— MineTrax Features —
— Physical Characteristics —
- Weatherproofing: IP65
- Weight: 275g
- Dimensions: 85 mm x 65 mm x 60 mm + Helmet Clip
— power supply —
- Charger input power: 100-240VAC / 50-60Hz
- Charging time: 5 hours
- Continuous discharging time: more than 15 hours for main light, more than 40 hours for backup light