Regional Vice President
- Regional cash generation (inflow – outflow)
- Regional gross margins on products and professional services
- Recurring revenues from support contracts
- Customer intimacy at top levels at mine sites and HQs
- Frequency of success story videos
- Top / bottom ratio of sales pipeline
- Maintain an organizational climate conducive to maximizing employee potential, productivity and retention in your region and within Newtrax
- Plan and manage your region’s budget
- Ensure policies and reporting process to support the profitable growth of the company and proper governance are followed
- Recruit, retain and motivate your region’s staff and ensure healthy team dynamics
- Define region org chart and job descriptions
- Lead training of regional team, with the assistance of HQ
- Lead both business development and account management activities, to ensure a healthy pipeline of opportunities for the current and next fiscal year: o Ensure sales are ROI-driven
- Ensure sales and service team builds a high level of customer intimacy
- Accelerate the sales cycle, until purchase order is received and cash is collected
- Approve all significant proposals to ensure they have the right mix of products, spares, deployment services and support contracts.
- Ensure proper installation and commissioning of systems, as per Newtrax standard deployment process
- Monitor and ensure timely and efficient resolution of customer issues as per Newtrax standard 3-tiers technical support process. Where applicable, ensure that services personnel from the region is available to provide technical support to fulfill 24/7 support commitment in Newtrax Support Agreement.
- Set regional pricing for deployment services and on-site support
- Act as an ambassador of Newtrax in the territory’s mining industry by attending events such as trade shows and association events, etc.
- Escalate worthy sales opportunities that require product development to VP R&D and VP Product Management.
- Ensure status of opportunities, market intelligence, and new contacts are logged properly and in a timely fashion.
- Participate in quarterly top-management strategy meetings at HQ
- Any other task and function non-incompatible with his/her job which may be occasionally assigned to him/her by his/her supervisor