Product Marketing Specialist
Location : Montreal, Quebec, Canada
The Product Marketing Specialist plays a critical role in successfully driving Newtrax products into the marketplace by understanding the current mining technology environment and developing a strategy to drive customer awareness of the benefits of adopting Newtrax products and solutions.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with Product Strategy and Marketing to create differentiated product positioning and messaging and own the development of the core value propositions
- Collaborate with Product Strategy to perform competitive market analyses and enhance our arsenal of competitive weapons
- Ensure the brand voice is consistent across all content outlets
- Define and create product collateral including product data sheets, white papers, solution briefs, presentations, and web content
- Work closely with regional sales teams to ensure the value proposition, assets, training, support structures, and enablement plans are all in place for good sales velocity
- Create & deliver sales enablement materials to the sales team, including presentation materials, reference guides, FAQs, scripts and key messages that help drive sales and increase win rate
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proven track record of crafting compelling customer-facing presentations and marketing/sales collateral (you will be asked to provide samples)
- Thorough understanding of product marketing and all the aspects of creating a successful go-to-market plan
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to listen effectively, socialize ideas across functions, and articulate the vision of the company, both internally and externally
- Quick learner with an analytical orientation, strategic vision, consensus building skills, and consultative style
- Creative mindset, bringing new ideas and perspectives to solve problems.
- Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative market research and analysis, as well as acting on resulting insights.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business or similar domain
- 4 years’ experience in B2B product marketing, sales engineering, or management consulting at a High-Tech company is preferred
- Knowledge of the mining industry or mining technology is preferred
- MBA a plus but not required
This is your chance to:
- Work alongside a world-class sales team
- Collaborate with a creative marketing team
- Partner with a product strategy team
- Take Newtrax’s positioning and market message to the next level
- And learn a great deal about the craft of product marketing along the way
- Occasional travel, both domestic and international, of up to 10% of working time may be required from time to time.
Please apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org