Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Location : Montreal, Quebec, Canada
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the execution and coordination of key marketing initiatives for both HQ goals and regional support functions. The successful candidate for this role will be exceptionally organized and capable of managing multiple projects at a time. The candidate must demonstrate excellent communication and storytelling ability, as well as the analytical skills to build campaigns that generate tangible ROI.
- Proofread, coordinate translation, post, and schedule publishing of blog articles and social media content
- Automate workflows on HubSpot to optimize conversion on landing pages
- Update and maintain Marketing resource materials including datasheets, PowerPoint slides, and photo bank
- Assist with event coordination, including tradeshows and user conferences
- Support regional marketing needs including coordination of translation of videos, articles, and other Marketing Communications material
- Coordinate and oversee work of vendors, including graphic designers, 3D animators, web developers.
- Monitor general and industry publications (including websites) to keep apprised of developments, trends, and promotional opportunities.
- Monitor competitor websites and other marketing materials to keep apprised of their announcements, content and competitive claims.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills (written, verbal, and visual)
- Strong project management skills, ability to handle projects end-to-end
- Analytical skills to measure the effectiveness of marketing programs
- Attention to detail and a commitment to exceptional work are part of your personal philosophy
- Marketing automation/operations expertise (preferred)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Mastery of the English language
- Fluent in French, Spanish, or Russian a big plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or proven equivalent experience in the field of Marketing or Communications
- 1-2 years of experience in Marketing Communications (advertising, community management, freelancing)
- Experience in a B2B technology environment is a plus
- Occasional travel, both domestic and international, of up to 10% of working time may be required from time to time.
Please apply directly at email@example.com