- Maintain ERP, CRM and other company knowledge base assets with data relative to client and supplier orders.
- Manage inventory and receiving of merchandise physically and in the system
- Follow production procedures, completes internal documentation and tracking.
- Promptly report/refer sensitive and complex issues to the Production Engineering Team Leader.
- Track and review expense reports and when necessary, contacts travelers for missing documentation / managers for approvals
- Initiate and process all payments for company credit cards, ensuring compliance with company policy
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Excellent ability for keeping structured records of all activities
- Experience in shipping/receiving/inventory management
- Knowledge of inventory management tools and techniques (asset)
- Knowledge of accounting software and techniques (asset)
- Good skills in Excel for such functions as vlookup, pivot tables (asset)
- Experience within the mining industry (asset)
Skills and Abilities
- Creative, ability to think outside the box
- Good planning and effort estimation skills
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment with evolving technologies
- Methodical, organized, and responsive
- Spoken and written English and French
- Spoken and written Spanish (asset)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Technical degree (CEGEP) in Logistics, accounting or management
Find out more about us here.