Inside Sales Representative
At Newtrax, Inside Sales is a key position. Reporting to Regional Sales Managers, Inside Sales Representatives (ISR) are accountable for identifying, qualifying and successfully closing transactional customer sales. Primary success will be built with focus and concentration on sales opportunities within the current install user base but opportunities will also exist to engage new users. The ISR will be responsible for the achievement of a personal sales revenue quota per the annual RBU sales budget.
An ideal ISR candidate has excellent customer sales and service skills and experience, including the ability to work well with the public and to adopt a customer perspective. The ISR will be an aggressive business builder, be a self-starter, have excellent problem-solving skills, be an excellent communicator (verbal, written, presentation capabilities), and have good analytical skills.
The role is based in the Newtrax HQ in Montreal, Quebec. Flexible work and travel opportunities are possible. The potential for advancement and career development for outstanding employees within Newtrax is enormous.
- Close transactional sales opportunities with existing customers across Canada/USA:
- Take inbound leads from numerous sources and convert to opportunities
- Provide quality-focused, highly personalized customer care when responding to customer contacts
- Create quotes, articulate value to prospective customers, ensure regular follow-up
- Close sales and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Identify cross-selling or up-selling opportunities in existing accounts
- Working with Outside Sales team, conduct post sales follow-up client engagement
- Manage annual support contract renewals and process
- Working with Newtrax finance and accounts team, ensure timely payment of outstanding invoices
- Help facilitate effective communication within the regional sales team.
- Take a leading role in managing the CRM:
- Ensure opportunities, contacts and quotes are accurate and visible
- Ensure qualified leads are entered into the sales cycle/pipeline, and that specific actions and milestones are established
- Produce a twice monthly forecasts and pipeline reports
- Ensure the ‘Jury’ and all target market prospects are up to date in the CRM
- Working with the Regional VP, ensure quarterly account health checks are completed
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- A track record of overachievement from at least five years’ experience in sales, pre-sales or inside sales role with a professional level business-to-business organization
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited post-secondary institution. Diploma graduates will be considered for candidates with work experience from the mining or heavy equipment industries.
- Previous experience using a CRM system and a high degree of technical competencies: MS Office, ‘G-Suite’, SugarCRM, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, ERPs, and more.
- Excellent English AND French communication skills, both written and verbal. Advanced presentation skills are an added advantage.
- An ability to work well with the public and an ability to adopt a customer perspective
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence, but always within a team environment
Please apply directly at email@example.com