Reporting to the Executive VP, the candidate will be responsible for all general office management tasks, with a focus on non-financial and maintenance of company knowledge base assets.
- Generate, maintain and manage reports of non-financial nature designed to provide analytical support to the management team.
- Maintain CRM and other company knowledge base assets.
- Take care of general office management duties and reception.
- Coordinate Human Resources efforts (onboarding, policies, etc).
- Lead special projects of general administrative / office management nature as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Strong command of the English and French languages, including excellent writing skills. Spanish an asset.
- Irreproachable integrity and outstanding professionalism.
- Hands‐on self‐starter with high energy and ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to dynamically prioritize tasks to reflect the company’s evolving business objectives and meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize efficiently and make clear decisions autonomously.
- Attention to detail and strong problem‐solving skills.
- Strong command of common software tools (Microsoft Office Suite with focus on Excel and Word) and of the Web.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma of College studies (DEC) or equivalent required.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Experience in high-growth high-tech companies (asset).
- Experience in globally distributed teams (asset).
Send us your resume now: email@example.com